Saturday 1 December 2012

A Very Belated Thank You

I know that this post is a little overdue, however I just thought I'd do a short thank you to anyone who has ever shared my blog with someone else, given me a Follow Friday on Twitter or even just had a curious glance at the the kind of stuff I've been posting in the three and a bit months that it has been in existence for. It is all down to you guys that I get the confidence and determination to carry on writing, and I am so incredibly grateful to every single one of those 1,000 views I have now received. So here's to another thousand, and another thousand after that and fingers crossed that maybe one day it won't just be the blog that's getting 1,000+ views, but the book itself. This post is dedicated to all of you, thank you for all of your support and encouragement.

Peace. x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;