Tuesday 22 January 2013

Another Little Note

YAAAAAY!!! My Twitter account reached 500 followers!! And in celebration of this fantastic achievement first of all, I would like to send out a heartfelt note of thanks to each and every single one of you for just being there and giving me and the blog a chance. (This is beginning to sound like the beginning of a very dodgy Oscars acceptance speech...) I honestly could not have had some of the motivation and encouragement to carry on without all of you. So as the blog nears 2,000 views - for something that has been in existence for barely six months, I find this a pretty amazing feat - I will keep my promise and let all of you out there read the second chapter of my (still untitled) book.

Some words of explanation before I post it though... For all of you who have read Chapter One, Chapter Two will be a completely different kettle of fish. Whereas in the first chapter (which is indeed one of my favourites) Anna and Sam are launched straight away into the action of discovering the pit, chapter two takes on a much more relaxed pace - which I used as a chance to give you a further insight into the lives of these two characters. So whereas you're not necessarily getting the action and suspense of Chapter One, you're getting all the integral background information instead.

So here it is for you all, the next post I'm posting will be the complete version of Chapter Two. Like it? Let me know, I'm always up for any kind of feedback - good or bad - that you're willing to throw at me. Oh, and my next goal? 1,000 followers. 1,000 followers for Chapter Three. So remember, if you're interested, feel free to share me with your friends, enemies, next-door neighbour's dog, whoever. And once again, thank you all so much, I hope you enjoy this next chapter. :)

Peace. x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;