Thursday 3 January 2013

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE EVERYONE, I'VE HAD SOME INSPIRATION!!

Inspiration, for me at least, comes in two major forms. The first is the mediocre task of thinking to myself: "well, this needs to go somewhere, I wonder..." and after some long and careful consideration I arrive at the conclusion of "I like the sound of that idea: that's going in." Comparatively boring in regards to my recent "OH MY GOSH, I'VE JUST HAD A CRAZY/AMAZING/FANTASTIC/INSERT-GENERIC-OR-OTHERWISE-ADJECTIVE-HERE WHICH WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY GET ME NOTICED AND PUBLISHED FOR SURE IDEA!!!!!!" - the other type of inspiration.

And it is with that same excitable tone that I can inform you all out there that Book Numero Deux - the sequel to the as-yet untitled first book - has just begun its journey from brain to page. Yes, it may only be simple snippets of conversation and a beginning of an end, but officially in my eyes the writing process has begun. The very beginning and end of the book are the only parts which have been set in stone, the journey there is still a work in progress. All I will reveal about it is that I intend for the plot to take a much darker tone than the events of the first one...

And that is as much of a blog post as you're getting today, I'm afraid dear readers: that last minute uni work is calling to me from the dusty bowels of my still-unpacked suitcase. Look out for more frequent posts from now on however - the paper copy is back in my possession which means MORE EDITING!!! Oh and in addition to that, I'm only 17 Twitter followers away from 500; things are getting so close to Chapter Two now, keep your eyes peeled for that too. Sharing and feedback always appreciated. :)

Peace. x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;