Thursday 6 September 2012

The One With The Recurring Dream

Considering how close I am to reaching 200 followers, I thought I'd keep this short and sweet (and somehow not quite as heavily book-related as the others have been).

I've been having recurring dreams about a particular beautiful valley for several weeks now. Each one is from a different perspective (a different season, different viewpoint or time of day) but as far as I know, this place isn't actually a real place that I've ever visited or even heard of. It's never the same series of events that happen to lead me to it, I just find myself there; and each time I always feel notably tranquil and serene, as if there's no threat of potential negativity of any kind to occur.

So what I've been thinking is the possible inclusion of this particular location somewhere in a future part of book somehow - hence why I haven't gone into any details on specific visual aspects of my dream. Considering the plan of the first sequel is still not even a skeleton, I'm sure I'd be able to tailor events for its inclusion. Anyhow, before I start to go off on a dream-related tangent, I guess I'd better be saving the majority of my blog-posting energy for the big reveal of Chapter One. Keep your eyes peeled, it's so close now!!

Peace. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;