Friday 28 September 2012

What Happens Next...

So it's been a while since I posted Chapter One, and I've been thinking: I've not had a great deal of blog traffic in the past couple of weeks, so what can I do to make things a little more exciting; what kind of a motivation can I give people to spice things up and entice them towards checking The Story Of A Book out? I debated freebies, live webcam sessions - pretty much all your generic promotional ideas. Then I realised I probably don't have enough followers to merit that level of publication (and am not yet actually in possession of a fully/functioning webcam), so I settled with a new idea: the next step in getting this blog places.

Here it is then: Five hundred twitter followers, and I'll post Chapter Two. Simple, yet effective. It worked with the last one, and that was from scratch, so hopefully this won't be quite as difficult. Five hundred people following @thestoryofabook on Twitter, that's all it'll take.

Getting there? As ever, I'll push it: read and share. Doesn't even matter how - websites or online blogs (Hi Lewis if you're reading this), Twitter, word of mouth... Heck, even graffiti it on the back of toilet doors for all I care. (Okay, I'm joking about that, vandalism is frowned upon in modern society. Don't do it kids, it's not cool.) Just help me to get it out there, and maybe you never know, something magical could happen.

Peace. x

1 comments:

Lewis Cox said...

I will do an Alt:Mag and friends post and hopefully you will get more views. Just give me a synopsis and I will sort something out.

- Lewis

Post a Comment

 
;